Japanese Association for the trade with Russia with new independent nations
March 1, 2016 in Tokyo between the Association of industrial parks and Japanese Association for the trade with Russia with new independent nations ROTOBO Collaborative memorandum for Russian and Japanese project support.
- increasing of Japanese business awareness about economic situation in Russia, Russian potential partners and supportive measures for foreign business;
- preparation and promotion of informative materials on Japanese language about industrial parks and advanced special economic zones of Russia and printed editions and Internet sources in Asia;
- organization of delegations of Japanese business to Russia;
- conducting collaborative events in Russia and Japan.
- Business-mission of industrial parks to Japan in 2016
- Investment workshop in 2015
- Investment workshop for Japanese companies in Moscow
Reference information about ROTOBO: The Japan Association for Trade with Russia & NIS (ROTOBO) was established on January 16, 1967 (first as The Japan Association for Trade with Soviet Union & Socialist Countries of Europe). The Association was officially incorporated for the public interest by the Ministry for International Trade and Industry on August 12, 1970.
ROTOBO is a unique organization in Japan engaged in promotion of trade and business cooperation between Japanese enterprises and former socialist countries of Eurasia (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia and Mongolia).
ROTOBO has nearly 200 member companies including trading firms, manufacturers, banks, securities companies, industrial associations, transportation and shipping companies, local governments and so on.