March 15, 2016 a cooperation agreement was signed between Monotown Development Fund and AIP.
Objectives of the agreement are consolidation efforts of AIP and Fund for the creating of industrial parks in monotowns and collaboration aimed at attracting investors on specially prepared platforms in monotowns. AIP is going to participate in development of project documents for new industrial parks in monotowns. To achieve the goals the Fund and AIP are planning to hold collaborative events, participation of AIP experts in working groups and Fund deliberative bodies as well as mutual methodological assistance in particular information support of AIP members for access to the Fund financial products.
The actual work began since the Fund establishing . In 2015 the Association took part in development of integrated concept of industrial park "Kameshkovo" in Vladimir region and both sides established information exchange. Earlier AIP experts participated in elaboration of industrial park "Novoaltayskiy" in Altay Territory. However, one of the earlier collaborated analytical projects is edition of Investor's Guide presented on March, 15.
Within collaboration between Monotown Development Fund and the Association of industrial parks creating and filling with residents in standartized industrial grounds is implemented.
Within a task of economic diversification of monotowns, MDF cofinances expanses of Russian regions and municipalities for realization of arrangements for the construction and reconstruction of infrastructure objects required for launching new investment projects in monotown on the following conditions:
- MDF cofinance expanses of Russian regions and monotowns on non-repayable terms
- cofinance up to 95% of infrastructure objects value
Furthermore, the Fund participates in implementing new investment projects in monotowns on the following conditions:
- The total cost of the project is more 100 million rubles, but no more than 1 billion rubles.
- share of MDF support is no more than 40 % of the total cost of the project
- interest rate is 5% per year for the use of MDF financial support
- availability of own fund with the total amount of at least 15% of the total cost of an investment project
- the time-limit of investment phase is no more than 3 years
- the time-limit of repayment is no more than 8 years